- Deep knowledge of local particularities that provide strategic support in decision-making by shipowners, as well as adequate support to Commanders and crews;
- Mature and professional relationship with authorities, guided by robust Compliance policies;
- Extensive list of suppliers to ensure better cost and quality and emergency purchasing demands;
- Guarantee of critical service providers (boat, waste removal, land transport, etc.) that are qualified and adhere to all applicable legislation;
- Extensive knowledge of local legislation and the Modus Operandi of the authorities involved in the clearance of the ship;
- Flexibility to customize service to the needs of each customer;
- Management of all vessel processes in AJB with Navy and DPC using its own software to control deadlines for renewal of certificates (AIT, AJB for Operation, AJB of stay, CTS, Helideck Certification, etc.) and Navy inspection pendencies with automatic triggering of alerts to customers;
- The same software above can manage certificates from other authorities such as Anvisa or even class, at the customer's discretion;
- 24/7 consultancy to answer questions regarding legislation (Normam, NIs, RN72, etc.)
- 24/7 service for the release of vessels on their stopovers at ports, either via PSP (Port Without Paper) or with physical dispatch (With Paper);
- Coordination of all necessary processes with authorities for importing special ships, project ships, FSRU, FPSO, Rigs, PLSVs, etc.
Largest and most experienced shipping agency present in Brazil
We have 18 branches and an experienced team, specialized in different types of ships and segments, as well as exclusive representatives in Europe and China.